At Ecokids @ TradeCoast Central, we want to make life simple for you. Finding a child care centre is one thing. Finding a child care centre you believe in is something entirely different. We want your experience to be relaxed, happy and healthy.
What to expect at Ecokids:
- Supportive, and approachable qualified educators
- Safe, secure, fostering environments
- Indoor and outdoor learning spaces
- Rooms specifically designed for babies, toddlers, pre-kindy and kindergarten children
- Healthy, nourishing meals prepared by our on-site chef
- Ongoing parent communication and involvement
More than anything, we want you to be in a child centre that is right for you and your family. That is why we offer tours to ensure ECOKIDS is right for you. Book a tour today to see our facilities and meet some of our director and staff.
Before your child’s first day, we recommend you orientate your child to the centre through one or more orientation sessions. Arranged by Jess, our Centre Director with consideration of your family’s schedule, the visit will be at a time suitable for you. The orientation session(s) allow your child to settle in with a gradual transition.
- Helps them become familiar with the surroundings and the educators in their studio
- Allows you to observe your child in the centre environment
- Provides for further questions and answers
THEIR FIRST DAY
On the first day, our educators will be prepared and excited to greet you and your child. We will provide a calm, welcoming environment to ease your child’s transition.
You will only need to bring a few items:
- A spare change of clothing
- A water bottle
- Bottles and formula/breast milk (if your little one is in the nursery)
- Comforters such as a dummy’s, blanket or soft toy (only if required)
We supply all meals, nappies, wipes, sunscreen and sunhats.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
In daily fees, the following is included:
- All meals prepared by an in-house chef. Breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and a late snack. We adjust meals based on allergies and other preferences.
- Nappies and wipes
- Sunscreen, sunhat, tote bag
- Inclusion in our Early Childhood Teacher taught Kindergarten or Pre-school Program (if eligible)
- Incursions (held throughout the year to complement learning experiences)
- Secure PIN to gain entry to ECOKIDS; unique to your family
- Access to QKiosk – a digital sign in and sign out system